STAPP Horse Sock Blue/Blue Silver Yarn Argyle
STAPP Horse is the world”s premier manufacturer of hosiery specifically designed for horse riding. STAPP Horse knee socks are made from the highest quality materials providing maximum comfort and durability. The proper anatomical fit helps prevent rubbing to optimize riding boots” fit. Innovative materials help STAPP Horse knee socks retain their form for a firm grip around the calves and prevent any slippage during riding. Hand-sewn toe seams provide optimum protection against irritation. Their “sandwich” knitting method allows air in through the sole causing moisture to evaporate, keeping feet cool and dry.
STAPP, the only choice in hosiery for the serious horse rider!
STAPP Horse products originate from the Netherlands, one of the world”s most successful English riding nations. Several Dutch-European-World and Olympic champions have enjoyed the benefits of STAPP Horse products for many years and have expressed their support for this amazing hosiery line.
STAPP Horse is made from high-tech yarns for a perfect and durability. STAPP Horse socks are designed to meet the high demands of the passionate horse rider.
- Non constricting smooth cuff. The STAPP horse knee highs have a great shape retention and the sound grip around the calves prevents from sliding down
- Soft: cotton
- The shock absorbing cushioning protects the toes heel and the arch
- The natural stretch fibre assures great comfort and improved stability
- Hand linked seamless toe offers protection against irritation
- The special knitting technique conducts perspiration away and proves ventilation for the foot bed
- The anatomically shaped central padding supports the muscles and prevents the foot to slide forward in the sock